18/05/2017 0 Comments
IPL Treatments in Kelowna – What You Should Know about Anti-Aging Treatments
You follow a good skincare regimen, eat well, and drink plenty of water, but you are still seeing the signs of aging. Are you ready to try a more scientifically targeted approach to enhance your anti-aging beauty regimen? Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treatments offered by our experienced cosmetic practitioners at The De Pieri Clinic in Kelowna may be right for you.* Our experienced staff offers thorough, no-fee consultations to ensure you get the right treatment for your desired look and unique healthcare concerns. IPL treatments are just one of many options available to you at The De Pieri Clinic.
What is IPL?
Are you looking to refresh and even out your skin tone? Want to show the world a more youthful self?* IPL treatments in Kelowna may be right for you.
Here’s what you need to know about this popular aesthetics treatment:
- How It Works – A powerful, controlled light pulse is applied to the skin. This light penetrates below the skin’s surface and creates heat, stimulating collagen production. That means your face can appear fuller as you enjoy improved skin texture and appearance*.
- What IPL Is Used For – IPL treatments are used to treat hyperpigmentation, such as scarring or sun spots. Birthmarks, rosacea, freckles, facial veins and mild acne can be made less visible through an IPL treatment. It is also used to help tighten loose skin.
- IPL Treatment Is Quick – The light does not tear, lacerate or incise the skin, so there is no recovery time after treatment. The quick procedure can be fit into your busy schedule and you can get back to your regular routine right away.
- Expected Results – Results aren’t immediate. Although individual results vary, most people see their skin gradually take on a more youthful, glowing, and refreshed appearance as dead skin cells are shed. Noticeable differences in the texture and firmness of your skin are usually apparent after a few weeks.*
Find the Right Cosmetic Procedure for You—Contact Our Cosmetic Clinic
Want to learn more about IPL or another cosmetic procedure? Whether you want to target a particular “trouble spot” or want an overall refresh, the team at The De Pieri Clinic can determine the right treatment for your needs. Our experienced staff has provided friendly, discreet services and helped many patients achieve beautiful results.* From a thorough consultation to experienced administration and dedicated follow-up care, we will do everything we can to help you gain confidence in your appearance.
* Disclaimer: Results and patient experience may vary.